Thursday, May 26, 2011

weird

It’s too late to be blogging, but I have been so busy!  And I wanted to blog something before I go out of town for the weekend since this blog has been so neglected lately.

“EPIC!”  That’s what Dan said as he called me in to see Sophie sitting at the table in her red wig, eating left over bacon and singing, “Part of Your World.” (from The Little Mermaid)  She’s so full of personality!  What a crack up.

soph - wig bacon staring soph - wig bacon singing soph - wig bacon eating

dan's car mysteryIn other weird news, Dan’s car moved during the night a couple weeks ago… he parallel parked it where he always does by the curb next to the grass (white car A on my diagram) and when we woke up Saturday morning it had moved all the way down to point B, backed into a parking spot!  The only thing I can figure (apart from Dan sleep driving, which isn’t far fetched really considering his sleep walking history) is that he didn’t pull his brake well enough and his car rolled into the street so some kind soul pushed it into a parking spot.  Since he had just got gas and reset his odometer on his way home that night he knows that no one took it out for a drive, it still had 4 miles on the tank.  WEIRD huh???!!  Any other hypotheses?  We’re quite certain it couldn’t have rolled to the spot it was in without some help since the angle was all wrong and it was perfectly between the lines.

6 comments:

Ambs said...

WEIRD!! How would they have steered it without breaking in? and why wasn't there any damage?
MAYBE Dan forgot that he actually parked the car in the parking spot that day?? hehe
Best explanation I can think of.

Ann said...

That is EPIC! I love how lady like she's sitting too. :) Maybe Daniel's car is related to herbie the love bug :)

mommaquincy said...

I do love a good mystery! I'm guessing since school is ending and kids are full of bean these days that a group of big strong high school boys drove around looking for a car they could lift and they picked his car!
Sophie is so fun!

Dave and Stephanie said...

this post made me laugh so hard. i was reading it in the middle of the night while nursing and it was just what i needed to stay awake. since dan's car is little, maybe someone just picked it up and moved it for a joke! what a mystery!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

LOVE that Sophie girl! I want her to marry Link. Hope that's alright. :) And WOW...that is tricky! Bout the car that is! Hmmm....miyesterie! Hope you're having a GREAT vacation!

Sarah C said...

Sophie's wig makes her look like she could belong to me :) Wild red hair! That car story would weirdsie me out!