Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crocodile Blues

Check it out, I am FINALLY putting up some video.  My sister and sisters-in-law are all good at putting up videos and I always really enjoy them.  I feel like I get a better feel of how the kids are growing up with a video than just pictures.  I obviously error more on the picture side of things but am trying to take more videos.  I take many more than I post, in my defense as a mother responsible for documentation of my children's lives.  ANYWAY, here’s a video I took today of the girls reading me their new favorite book.  It’s a book without words called The Crocodile Blues  By Coleman Polhemus.  I picked up for $2 at the grocery store the other day.  (Which is pretty good I guess because when I got this picture of the cover from Amazon I noticed it’s listed for $12 there.)  They ask to read it everyday by name.  I love how they have it all memorized how their Dad reads it with sound effects and everything.

Please don’t mind the location this video was taken (in the bathroom with Tessa on the potty) hope that doesn’t gross you out, but I’ve just got to record video when I remember to, you know?

 

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

That was a great video! Thanks! I am surprised at how well Tessa is talking now and the singing was so sweet! Sophie is good at letting Tessa take turns. They are both getting smarter and smarter! How's the potty training going?