I know, Sophie is 3 and a little old for 1st’s anymore, but I love her long curly locks and it took me a long time to finally get them cut! I was so worried that the baby curl would be gone if cut off.
I got mine done first at Sophie’s request. I couldn’t get her to even come back by me in the salon though, she didn’t want to get near that big scary chair or those scissors! So she sat in the lounge up front on a couch eating crackers and reading magazines with another stylist’s 10 year-old daughter Danni.
When mine was done, I had to bribe Sophie into the chair with the promise of a treat but when the diaper bag wasn’t producing anything good she started to cry and squirm. But sweet little Danni came to the rescue with CHOCOLATE! She acted so cool after that, like WE were the ones making a big deal… she was fine. Little drama queen knows EXACTLY how to get what she wants.
Look, it still curls! I am so pleased. Aren’t you jealous her hair just dries like that? Plus Mary-lynn totally rocks and only charges the child’s age for hair cuts! So Sophie’s was only $3 and Tessa’s (if I do it before her birthday in December) will be $1.
Sophie is so grown up these days. Her vocabulary seems to blossom more each day. She’s really into adjectives. Everything is “so very {green, beautiful, wonderful, etc}” or “really very so {yummy, nice, amazing, etc}.” At least she’s being positive! She’s such a girl and wants to wear a dress every day. We love our Sophie girl.
4 comments:
Sophie's hair looks darling....I love her little curls. And $3 for her haircut, that is a deal! In fact some children are harder than adults to sit still - so in some ways they should cost more, haha!
And I love your headboard!!!
She is such a princess! She told me that my pajamas or something I wore was "so very gorgeous".
Yes, I am WAY jealous her hair dries that way! So beautiful! And nice for you as the mom- I have to do Madi's hair everyday with at least a clippie or it just hangs in her eyes.
P.S. Great job on the headboard- it looks awesome!
Her first hair cut!! Yaaaaaa! That is so much fun I am really glad that her curls stayed cause they are cute.
Post a Comment