I’m so happy with my new headboard! She’s finally done. Check it out! (Please don’t mind that the pillow shams need to be ironed and that our comforter is the wrong size for our bed.)
Dan really took the bull by the horns with this project, thanks honey! My dad did the first cut of the headboard shape and then I decided I wanted to change it a bit and Dan cut it with his new saw. Here he is screwing on the legs.
I haven’t added up my receipts to be sure but I estimate the project cost me around $100, so much cheaper (and space saving) than a “real” bed. Plus I just love all the color it adds to my boring bedroom. I have all the supplies to make coordinating throw pillows, and as soon as I get my sewing machine here at the new place I’ll make those too. What do you think?
11 comments:
I love it! It turned out so great! Do you want to come down and make one for us?
IT'S BEAUTIFUL JESS!!! I was wondering if you were still working on that project!
It's so funny because we have been planning all winter on making a headboard as a summer project too. We must be related :)
love ya
amb
Nice work! It's beautiful! And Dan looks very manly with his drill in his hands!
I love it! You truly are a woman of many talents! Looks great!
I love the shape, fabric choice, and cooperative men with power tools!
So cute! Great job!
wow! That is gorgeous! I love the colors so much!
so cool!
Love it! Great job, good team effort!
It looks Great! Can't wait to see the extras ;)
It looks great! You are so creative!
Post a Comment