Monday, June 28, 2010

playground

A couple days before the girls and I left town for the week we walked over to the playground so the girls could have some time with Dan.  I brought my camera, and took lots of pictures, naturally. 

{Dan, feeling too old for the slide. “Ouch!”}  {Tessa, loving the slide.}

playground - dan and tess slide playground - tessa slide 2

{The “horseys” are definitely their favorite part of our playground.  Sophie will rock it to the MAX while Tessa just vibrates hers a bit until she slowly slides off one side.}

 playground - girls on horses

{Dan, feeling (and looking) really tall.}  {Dan, scaring me.  Can’t you just picture that spring coming up out of the ground and doing something grotesque to a nearby victim?  Ewwww, gives me the willies.}

playground - dan horse playground - dan playing too hard

{Sophie saying, “Yeee haaa!”  She loves to be a cow girl.}  {Tessa’s stubborn face.  She is NOT going down that slide!}

playground - sophie yee ha playground - tessa slide bw

{Now sliding is HER idea, therefore, it’s fun.}

playground - tessa slideplayground - sophie zebra 2

3 comments:

Summer said...

I love reading your blogs they always make me smile. Glad you guys had fun at the park.

Manda said...

Love Tessa's stubborn face. She's funny.

Mindee said...

I love seeing all of your great pictures. You have SUCH a cute family :)