We've got some SPRING FEVER! And today didn't help, it was in the 70's and just beautiful! Sophie and I wore our shorts for the first time, spent some time outside, and almost went swimming. (Sophie doesn't have a swimming suit that fits her we went to the store to buy one but didn't like any of them, otherwise we would have.) Dan and I even did some Spring cleaning! I am so excited for the warmer weather and being able to spend time outside, it's just so uplifting!! Hard to believe SNOW is in the forecast tomorrow, huh? It was good while it lasted, the warm weather has got to stick eventually... and we'll be here (not very patiently) waiting for it.
Follow up - 3/2/08That's the chair I took Sophie's pictures in yesterday afternoon and the pool many were swimming in less than 24 hours ago. It must have dropped at least 40 degrees last night! So crazy.



8 comments:
It was in the 70'S!?!?! You're so lucky! Today it was back in the 40's and raining...but yesterday it was 63 and sunny...crazy Spring weather...hopefully the warm weather will come quickly for both of us and will stay for a very long time! :)
Wow and I thought we had a drastic change here, but we just went from the 50's to the 30's. Sophie looks so grown up! Her legs are twice as long as they were last summer.
PS; I have a really hard time reading the green words on the tan background. The white and yellow show up great though.
Such cute pictures of Sophie. Glad you guys were able to spend time outside enjoying the sun. Spring is such a fun (and unpredictable) time of year.
It's mean when the weather does that to you. I guess it just means more water for spring and summer. BLAST!
This weather makes me crazy too! At least you had a little time to spend outside in the fresh air. Sophie looks like she is all ready for summer! I love her little sandals!
At least it's melting today!
I am SOOOO jealous of the first pictures. The last pictures...not so much! I can not tell you how ready I am for summer!!!!!!! I hate the snow and the cold!
Post a Comment