
Tuesday night we hung out with Dan's best friends Dan and Nick with their wives Stacie and Mandy. We went to dinner at Cafe Rio and then came back watched Enchanted (best movie EVER)! Sophie really enjoyed playing with Dan and Stacie's little girl Danielle. They are only 3 months apart and so cute together! It's fun now that they are old enough to actually play with each other, even if they just steal toys back and forth. :) We had a great time, it was so great to see you guys!!

Wednesday I got my new flash!!!!!!!!!! I have been so excited anticipating this purchase for a long time and I wanted to get it from a store I love in SLC called Pictureline (there's a link to their site on the sidebar). I got it so I could use it at my little sister Jenny's wedding over the weekend. Isn't it gorgeous? All Dan can say is, "it's so big!" But all I can say is, "look how great it works!" To make it bigger I also got a diffuser, with all of it put together my mom called it my tower of Babel. But all I care about is how good it makes the pictures turn out! The picture of me on the left is my contemplative look as I consider the Canon or the Metz flash. (Actually the guy at the store took it, to show me how it worked.) The picture on the right I took with my new flash of Sophie on my parent's huge bean bag chair, isn't it great how there aren't any harsh shadows? Anyway, this was a very exciting day for me!
Wednesday night Tom and Nina (Dan's parents) took us out to one of my favorite restaurants called Rumbi Grill, thanks guys!! It was delicious. Here's a picture of the girls enjoying their food.
I'll post more from our Spring Break later, because right now I'm tired!!










7 comments:
I'm glad you had some time to play. It seemed to me that all you did was work. Really, thanks so much for all of your help and the wonderful video and the pictures! I am amazed at how many really good shots you got! Sophie is adorable!
SO FUN!! That is so great that you were able to spend spring break with family. And I love the new flash. That is something I want to upgrade too. The picture you took of Sophie looks so great.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the tepee with Grandma!!! How fun is that? It's so cute that she plays with them like that. I love it. I can't wait to see the rest of your spring break!!
What are you talking about your hair....It looks great.....I tried to blow it up to see what you are talking about, but it won't go any bigger....you are funny and always too cute for words.
I'm glad you had fun; can't wait to see some of the pics of the wedding. See ya tomorrow.
Thanks for getting some "action" shots of Elise. It's true though Sophie is very well trained for taking pictures. We loved having you guys here. I can't wait to see the pics from the Easter egg hunt and the wedding.
I'm so glad that you got to come to Utah for Spring Break. When we lived in Washington, we could only afford to come home at Christmas and once during the summer. The sacrifices we make for our hubby's education....haha!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun~ I'm sorry the Jazz game was such a disappointment! I think we had the same nosebleed seats when we were there last week! Oh, well...now Dan can focus on the NCAA tournament :)
That is so awesome to get more accessories for your camera. I told Christian that I want to start doing photography when we get to farmington. It seems like such a fun hobby and I have always wanted to do photography, I think I might be good at it! BTW love your new blog paper and your cool Digi scraps! Where do you get your templates? looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment