Yup, we’re going private on October 7th. I’ve fought my husband on this for months now. I hate to do it! Well, I hate to do 2 things 1) privatize our blog and 2) admit that he’s right. :) And today I have to do both of those things. Yes, the chances EXTREMELY remote and ASTRONOMICALLY unlikely that any problems would arise from us having a public blog… but the stakes are too high when it comes to my family and you know what they say, “safety first!” So with great trepidation and reluctance I am going to honor my husband’s request in part due to the public nature of his job, this blog will be public only until next Friday. So PLEASE don’t stop reading my blog! If you would be so kind as to comment with your email address, I will send you an invitation so you can still read it after the big switch, and I won’t publish your comment so as to keep your email address private.
Seems like such a silly thing to be worried about, but I am! Probably because I love google reader so much and don’t check all y’alls private blogs often enough (it’s just kind of a pain!), I figure you feel the same way as I do. Oh well, it is what it is, no getting around it (and BELIEVE me, I tried)… darn it!! Don’t forget to leave your email or you WILL NOT be able to read our blog again. Thanks for understanding (and reading).
1 comment:
Post a Comment