Saturday, August 23, 2008

Utah Trip part one: Weddings!!

Our first couple days in Utah were full of wedding receptions, luncheons and ceremonies. My cousins Amber and Amanda got married to some really great guys (Aaron and Mike). We're so happy for them! Plus, we really enjoyed free-loading at there parties. :) Sophie had a lot of fun playing with an empty cup and smashing it in Grandma's face, she sure does love her Grandma! The 3rd picture is my favorite though... I caught her in between laughing and yelling and the result is a funny face. Maybe a future black mail photo???

Here's a picture of my brother Josh with his awesome girlfriend Meg at a wedding dinner. Dan playing with Sophie at a different reception with another cup.
Here's my brother Jack showing Sophie how to climb a tree outside the reception center. She was bound and determined that in her little sandals and dress she was going to climb that tree, and she tried for quite awhile!
My sister Jenny, me and our mom in the beautiful entrance to the Bountiful temple. The last picture is of Mom, Jenny, me, and my Grandma Jones hanging out watching the guys play Rock Band in between a wedding ceremony and a reception.
Dan, Josh and Jonathan playing Rock Band. If you haven't tried it, I totally recommend Rock Band. We all had a lot of fun playing that game several times while we were in Utah. Sophie really liked using this toy mic while they played, she wanted to join the band too!
There's a lot more to post from our Utah trip, but it will have wait because I am going to bed!

7 comments:

Meg & Josh said...

You are so sweet! It was so fun hanging out with you, Dan and Sophie while you were in town. Sophie is so cute!!

Dannenbergs said...

It sounds like you had some busy days on your trip. I was so jealous of everyone leaving me here in Denver while you all went and visited your families. Nothing beats being around the fam. I love the dress Sophie is wearing to climb the tree.

Jason said...

Sophie's third picture needs to be called "Rawrrrrr.. So happy!"

We missed you guys.

Ann said...

I didn't notice until now how Sophie has some of your mom's features. In a good way not the black mail picture. :) Keep the pictures coming!

Cieslak Family said...

We're so glad we got to hang out with you when you came, we had a lot of fun. Tell Dan good luck with this next year of law school.

Cami said...

Sophie's hair is so dang cute in pig tails. I think your family LOVES weddings. It seems like there is always someone getting married in your family. I guess that's how it is when you have as many cousins as you do :)

mommaquincy said...

I left a comment, I thought, anyway we were at the Bountiful temple in the picture. It gets confusing with 2 weddings in a row like that. I love your pictures, its like doing it all over! Thanks!