Just wanted to let you know that it may be a little while before I can post the rest of our Utah photos. My desktop is one that my previous employer gave me when I was laid off (a consolation prize I guess) it was specially ordered for the company with very minimal hard drive space since at the company we used the network to store all of our files. So, I've filled all of the space with my pictures and there isn't room to download new pictures onto it. I have my current work laptop that I could use but it doesn't have all the right programs on it, plus I don't have internet access on it since we switched to a wireless router it won't work! My last excuse is that most of the pictures are on Dan's laptop that we took with us to Utah... but he takes to school all day long. Anyway, we are looking into either buying more memory for the desktop or an external hard drive to put all my old pictures on, in the mean time... I will try to be patient. If you know me very well you are probably laughing out loud at the idea of me being patient, but I assure you I am TRYING!
In other news, Dan started his 2nd year of law school yesterday and seems to be as gun- ho as ever. "They" say (whoever they are), that the 2nd year is easier than the first and the 3rd is "cake" (don't know if I believe that one). But it does seem that he will have time in his schedule to work part-time, YEAH!! He already has one job offer from a local law firm and is waiting to hear back from another. Just imagine, getting paid to work!! The idea of it makes me smile, we had to pay $4,400 to the school for him to work all summer as an intern. (Crazy huh?) We'll have to wait and see if either of the firms can work around his school schedule but I am hopeful it will all work out. Cross your fingers for us!!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
updates... coming eventually
Posted by
Jessica
at
12:16 PM
Labels: Dan, Family Outings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Luck with your second year Dan! You're almost half-way through. That's such a great thought. We'll be waiting anxiously for those pictures :)
We'll be holding our breathes until we get to see the pictures! Has Sophie asked where we are yet? We had to take the high chair downstairs, it was too painful to see it all empty and clean!
Post a Comment