Monday, August 18, 2008

sweet Melody is here!

Congrats to Brian, Ann and Elise on the birth of Melody last Friday night!! I was so happy that I got to see her before catching our plane back home Saturday morning. She is adorable, and she's lucky to have great parents and an awesome big sister! Melody was showing us her long tongue a lot as you can see in the pictures, isn't she sweet? We love you already!


3 comments:

Janalee said...

Congrats on the new babe being a girl! I won't know for a while still and am not sure which sex I am hoping for. . . another girl would be fun because close sisters are the best (as Sophie is going to find out)! A boy would be fun though and even things out a little:) It was fun to see you for even a few seconds in SLC - the Ellis fam is great at supporting each other, I love it!

Leslie & Matt said...

What a cutie & yes a long tounge!

Cami said...

She is so cute! I'm so glad you were there and able to take pictures. Wish we could have been there too.