I made these bows for Sophie last night while she was sleeping and didn't really realize how big they'd be on her. I usually think the bigger the bow the better! But I am afraid the purple one may be pushing it. Opinions? I think I'll put a poll on the side bar. The bigger the bow the more people will stop me to tell me how cute it is, now is that because they can't stop staring and feel obligated to say something? Or is it because they really do like it? Curious what you guys think, just be honest I can take it!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Bigger the Better???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Love you Jessica but they are really over the top. Especially the purple, it over takes Sophies cuteness.
You know how I feel about the bows and I think the other 2 are fine. The only problem with the purple one is the bottom layer needs to be smaller. Otherwise FANTASTIC! While we were in Utah my mom and I went crazy making bows (like 20.) I am planning on putting them on my blog shortly so stay tuned to tell me what YOU think!
I have to agree with Ann, they are a bit over the top. But I love the ribbon choices!
Well, I usually think the big bows are so cute...so I think the purple one looks fine. Although, it's hard to tell just from a picture, so if you think it's too big, then I would just try to make it a little smaller... :) But I really do love big bows!
My favorite is the blue one. I think the purple is a touch too big, but I wouldn't call any of them "over the top"
Sophie is cute no matter the bow! :)
Those are so cute!! I didn't know you make your own bows. You will have to let me know how! Way to go!! Ü
Jess, I think that they are a little too big. They kind of detract from her beauty. They remind me of the BIG bows I put on you and Jenny. They went well with your BIG bangs!
They are definantly very big. Although the purple one is the worst. But depending on the bow I wouldn't say some are too big! But, than again I am crazy right =D
I am not a bow person at all. My family would have burned me at the stake if I ever put the head band bows on Lily, but I always think Sophie looks super cute! To be totally honest, it is the first time I've ever thought big bows even looked good on a baby. My point is that Sophie is such a cute kid I think it doesn't matter wether you like bows or not, she just always looks soooo cute! When people stop to tell you that she is really cute, I think they are being 100% honest.
Hey Jessica, I must say that she looks like a cute little perfectly packaged present. I love it. I agree the purple one may be pushing it just a little, but the other ones are ADORABLE. Sophie is so pretty. Hope you guys are doing well. It was fun to see you at Christmas. PS, how old is your little Sophie? Just wondering, we may have to do a little matchmaking one of these days.
I just read my comment and realized how lame it sounds. What I meant to say was that for a person who doesn't usually like bows to now think they are so cute is a compliment. I think your bows are very cute and that you should keep putting them on Sophie.
Hey Jess, Some of them are litle too big just for the fact that it does distract from her cute face. If they were just a little smaller to enhance her outfits and her girly nature, they would be perfect! I am so amazed at the fact that you make them! You do a good job and I totally want you to teach me how, but just maybe how to make a little bit samller ones(Delia's features are so petite I think they would drown her, they look much better on sophie! especially with those big beautiful eyes) You are so awesome Jess!!;)
I really do want you to teach me, I like bows but the ones Delia has right now are too tight!
Post a Comment