Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today while my girls napped…

…I shirked my cleaning responsibilities and made these:

crafts - blocks and elephant shirt crafts - elephant shirt

It was much more fun that what I was supposed to be doing.  I got the block tutorial here and the elephant template here.  I can’t wait to give these away this weekend!  Isn’t the internet grand?

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are adorable! You're so creative!

mommaquincy said...

Jess, I am seriously impressed! The blocks are a brilliant idea and the elephant is very cute!

Andrea said...

So Cute!

Tifani said...

cute Jessica!

Emily said...

Those are so fun! Good job! I'm going to have to start doing those too. I love the block idea too.

Lindsay said...

way cute! I'm a fan.

Mary said...

You crafty mama! I love it and I've been wanting to make the blocks in a long time! And the sketch pads are a great idea too. I'm following your links--Thanks!

Dave and Marie said...

So cute!! Jess you are amazing!! I'm glad you get to rub off on me even while we are in Utah.