What makes you feel loved? A phone call, a card in the mail, a compliment, an act of service, a gift, a hug, grandma flying over for your birthday party, how about a mother and father willing to drive 9 hours each way with 2 young children in a small car to wish your little girl a happy birthday? I feel loved. K so I maybe I’m pre-menstrual but thinking about the sacrifice involved in the last item brings tears to my eyes!
We are so glad that my mom and the Wells came to see us this last weekend, thanks for coming everyone!!
Cherry Creek Mall
Cherry Cricket
- (the guys waited outside for our table to be available while us girls went next door to my office to keep warm)
Valentines Dinner
I didn’t get pictures of most of the stuff that Ann did, but it was AWESOME! She decorated the apartment beautifully. Then we had barbeque meatball subs, (sort of) heart-shaped pizzas, shrimp (off a heart-shaped tray), chocolate dipped strawberries, heart-shaped brownies, and dum-dum flowers! Who’s hosting who? So spoiled.
We were serenaded by Daniel, Sophie and Elise.
Tessa bonded with Uncle Brian, watching sports. And enjoyed a brownie with Jake.
We really do feel so loved! The girls had so much fun together, just dressing up and playing around the house. And having Grandma at your beck and call is HEAVEN.
Up next: Sophie’s birthday party
9 comments:
The food and company were awesome! I hope that Richard doesn't get ideas about me making such elaborate valentine's day treats, its just not going to happen!
Okay, I LOVE that picture of Tessa looking at her cousin and smiling! She looks so happy to see her! Glad you had a nice Valentine's weekend and that you were able to have family come! So fun!
That is so sweet of your family to do that! I really need to make Valentine's more fun for my family! Your kids are so cute...I love the pig tails on Tessa
How cute are Tessa's rosy cheeks?! Having a Mom's extra hands around to help out is heaven, i totally agree! I'm glad you had time with her and your family!
LOVED every minute! Thanks for letting us come and take over your apartment for days. It was really nice to rejuvanate for a few days. Miss you and your family already.
You are very loved. Your Mom posted pics of Sophie's party on Facebook, I could tell you was very excited to have been there. Yeah and Happy Birthday to Sophie! 3 is awesome! And please "bite" Tessa's face for me because I could chew on her cheeks just as much as I chew on Paityn's! LOVE 'EM!!!
Your girls are getting so big. I love the chubby smile with a few teeth from Tessa. I'm glad you feel loved, it's wonderful.
What a great Valentine's!!! So much fun to have visitors. Your girls are so cute, they make me smile everytime you post a photo. Something about the cheeser grins and the cheeks! I especially love Tessa's red cheekies.....
Having family around is always wonderful. I love looking at all the pictures, your girls are just little dolls. Hope all is going well, we miss you guys
Post a Comment