Thursday, August 13, 2009

tut tut

Sophie has always loved the rain.  When we had a big afternoon storm the other day she ran and got her boots and stood by the front door crying to go out.  I tried to explain to her that we couldn't go jump in the puddles until AFTER the rain stopped.  She didn't get it of course.  But I did let her stand on the covered porch and hold an umbrella.  She still got quite wet since it was such a wild storm.  She was in heaven!  I sure love this weird child.

img 011 img 080 img 100img 084 img 094

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

She is the cutest thing around! I notice she is still wearing dresses all the time, too.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

She is so beautiful! That sounds like Brinklee to a T. She constantly wants to hold an umbrella. I love her rain boots. How did you do that other font on your blog? I love it? I would love to do that on mine!

Mandy @ Raising Little Dudes said...

I can't believe she loves the rain to this point! Its so cute. I personally can't stand the rain, it messes up my hair and makes me tired! haha! She is adorable though. I love those rain boots....go great with her dress!!