Wednesday, December 5, 2007

messy eater



This afternoon I fed Sophie some oatmeal cereal with prune juice (I know yum yum!), her usual afternoon snack. But today she made a ROYAL MESS of herself! I know this girl has the most documented life of any child... but I couldn't help but pull out the camera and snag some pictures of her. She was being so funny and doing turkey neck (that's what I call it when people press their chin towards their neck giving themselves a double chin) and spitting. I don't know how she does it but she manages to get her food all over her face and hair sometimes. I tried to catch the turkey neck but it didn't really work out, she only does it when she has eye contact with me... but here are my favorites I wanted to share with you all. Oh and by the way the thing on her nose is a piece of bread. :)

4 comments:

Jonathan? said...

my my what a messy eater lol! I loved it! Can't wait tell you guys come for Cmas only 10 more days!

mommaquincy said...

Only Sophie could look adorable covered on prune juice and cereal.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! She was really enjoying that meal! I love it. Dallin looks like that when I let him eat finger foods. Especially the little biter biscuits. He loves those...Isn't it so funny when they do raspberries while you are trying to feed them. It frustrates me but I can't help but laugh at him. Which in turn makes him do it more. Being a mom is the best!

Dannenbergs said...

You should try to get it on video. The whole description of the turkey neck is hilarious!