

Previously I posted a blog about Sophie helping me with the laundry, well... this just shows you how glamorous our lives really are because now she likes to do the dishes! Sophie likes to climb up on anything that she can stand by and the when the dishwasher is open it's the perfect height, plus there are loud things she can bang up there. I took a couple pictures of her "helping" me the other day. I like the one on the left, she looks like she just got caught doing something naughty (which she kind of is). It's probably not the best activity for her but... she likes it and I can get the dishes done if I just let her stand there. :)
5 comments:
So cute! I also love the picture of Sophie leaning against the gate. Reese follows Nate around in the morning too.
Haha!!! Pretty Awesome I have to admit if you can get her into the habit of doing them you never will have to that would be pretty awesome!
She's looks so grown up standing up helping with the dishes.
The choir did great today, and Dan was amazing last night and today in church. My family all loved it and my kids were mesmerized by his playing.
I think that Sophie need her own camera, so she can gets shots of you doing the dishes and laundry. I bet you look cute doing them,too!
Too cute! I love these pictures! You will have to save them for those days when she refuses to do the dishes. She won't have any excuse not too!
Post a Comment