Well, it was my birthday yesterday and I have to say it was a pretty fun one! What made my day was all of the phone calls, text messages, emails, and birthday cards I got!! I felt so loved. So thank you all for thinking of me!!
Sophie thought the candles on my cake were some of the most beautiful things she's ever seen... she was awe struck. Dan did have class until 5:30 last night but was able to come straight home after that for birthday dinner. Then we went on a drive around Cherry Creek reservoir and watched the sunset, it was absolutely gorgeous!
One of my birthday presents to myself, as weird as this may sound, was dressing Sophie up really cute and going out shopping and letting everyone ooohh and awe at her! Doesn't she look adorable in her new bow and clothes? I just love dressing her up! I think it's because she always looks so good, it's very rewarding. :)


2 comments:
I like to dress the sophie up too.... you lucky lucky girl!!! j.k. well not really but don't worry i don't resent you!
Woot woot go sophie! and happy birthday this is a bit late but I think my blog made up for it anyhow yes I agree sophie looks adorable in that outfit
Post a Comment