Grandma Quincy came to visit this week, and we had a blast! She arrived Wednesday morning and left this morning (today's Friday). It seemed like it was WAY too short of a visit but we had a great time.
After picking Mom up from the airport we came home so she and Sophie could get reacquainted a little bit. Sophie showed off some of her new moves. She seemed to be very excited to see her Grandma and hardly stopped waving at her.
The highlight of her trip was our visit to the zoo yesterday. I figured that Sophie would be more interested in the kids and the trees than in the animals and that the trip would be mostly for Mom and I. Sophie wasn't interested in anything that didn't move or was too far away, but she did really like things that moved around a lot and were closer to her. Her favorites were snakes, monkeys, these gross little mouse-like creatures(much to my dismay, I HATE mice!), geese, ducks, birds, and the penguins. I liked this crazy anteater that could climb around better than the monkeys the best.


2 comments:
OH man how cute is she mom that is she is just beaming in every picture she was having the time of her life! but ha ha ha me and matt get to come in a month!
I love that first picture. Sophie is getting so big. That's funny that she likes the one animal you wish she wouldn't. Maybe she'll change her mind once she knows better ;)
Post a Comment