This video is a bit old (from August 15th) But I just got around to uploading it to the new computer. I don't know how to edit it so this is all raw footage, sorry Dan and I are so loud again, it doesn't seem like we're that loud when I'm recording. She was laughing a lot harder before I turned on the video camera... I guess it's just Murphy's law! Anyway, Sophie just loves to be eaten like a corn on the cob by her dad and looks forward to it everyday I think. When Dan goes to do it now she just grins and giggles in anticipation, it's just a special daddy/daughter bond I guess.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome! Sophie is huge!
wow wow wow, is she screaming in pure delight or in pure fright it's hard to tell.... but i liked it!!
I want to eat Sophie too!
Post a Comment