Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tessa’s 4!!??!!?!?!

I remember when she was still my chubby baby girl! She still smiles really hard sometimes, but the chubbs are gone. Crazy how much they change in 2 years!

  christmas - tess dress up big smile 12.17.12 tess tiara

We had a little party for Tessa in the morning with a few of her friends.  Our guests included: Grace, Elle, Aubrie, and Kambrie.  We played girly games, danced, opened gifts and then had cake and ice cream parfaits!

12.17.12 opening presents 3 12.17.12 tess w polly pockets12.17.12 soph crown 12.17.12 tess playing12.18.12 soph tess playing 12.17.12 eating parfaits 2

12.17.12 tess candle blowing  12.17.12 elle grace parfaits 

We read a Fancy Nancy book where they went out for parfaits because they are so fancy.  I tried to talk Tessa into cupcakes too and even bought pink sparkle frosting but she had her heart set on parfaits and ONLY parfaits!  Funny girl.

12.17.12 soph kambri aubrie parfaits 12.17.12 tess eating parfait 2

After Dan got home we had another party. You MUST lift your pinky when eating fancy!  Nice execution Daniel and Sophie!

12.17.12 dan dinner 12.17.12 soph dinner w arrow12.17.12 tess dinner 12.17.12 tess another parfait 2

Tessa let the cupcakes slide for this party, but she wanted a parfait after.  I didn’t crop the picture below because I wanted to show she’s smiling at her dad, she sure loves him a lot.  Tessa got spoiled with gifts too!  Her grandparents mailed her a bunch of fun things.  She’s is one very loved kid!

12.17.12 tess cupcake candle 12.17.12 tess presents 2

We love you Tess hope you had a happy day!!

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

She is such a fun girl! I hope she keeps smiling like that! So glad you were born Tess!