We had a few minutes at Matt and Cami’s after church while everyone else went back to their hotel to change. So we got Cami to take some bonus family photos. My girls were not very cooperative, if I remember correctly, I had to put Sophie in time out twice before she would even sit in the photo. Thanks Cami!
I didn’t think to bring a change of clothes for the girls, I should have known Matt and Cami would have something fun up their sleeves we’d need play clothes for! Fortunately Ann bailed us out, so our girls could fly kites.
We enjoyed a wonderful lunch in their clubhouse and then dinner in their apartment. Dan is such a great daddy…
Sophie LOVES TV and movies, can you tell? Tessa is our little gymnast/monkey.
Such great times with family. We are so happy that Emma is here and part of our extended family, she’s such a sweet girl.
2 comments:
I have to say I am in love with Jacob's little shirt and tie. Jason just rolls his eyes when I say Logan needs something like that! Maybe Sydney and Tessa can do their crazy gymnastics together in a few weeks!
That is a better smile on Sophie's face than on the picture I have on my wall. I'm hoping that she'll see it and decide to smile for our family picture this year!
Post a Comment