Overlapping with the time Grandpa Quincy was in town we had a visit from Dan’s parents as well! It’s so fun for the girls to spend time with their grandparents, they love them so much. Grandma, of course, had to bring them some new outfits with matching stuffed animals, HORSES which Sophie is really into these days. Sophie’s horse is named Petunia and Tessa’s is referred to as “the other Petunia,” Sophie can tell them apart by the placement of the flowers on their heads. Silly girl. She actually pushed Tessa over into the bookcase because she mistook Sophie’s Petunia for her own. Yikes! We’re working on that. Sophie is a very passionate girl, that’s the best word I can come up with to describe it. Everything is all or nothing, she is very purposeful, bursting with enthusiasm or stubbornly refusing. I am glad she is passionate about everything she does, as long as she can control that passion and not loose control, that’s her challenge. But she really is a such a good kid. Anyway, here are some pictures!
We decided to walk over to the playground while we were waiting for Dan and Matt to get off work. Oh yeah, and the horses came in their own matching purses! A very big hit. Spoiled? Hmmm, I’ll let you answer that. :)
We went out and had a yummy dinner that night at one of our favorites, Red Robin. More to come on the Chapman’s visit in my next post! Thanks for dropping by our blog today.
5 comments:
Spoiled or not, they sure look really cute!!
those are adorable outfits! And of course the girls are adorable, too! The perfect thing for your animal loving girls!
I agree that Sophie is passionate, but I am amazed at how well you do with her. You are such a great mom and a great ecxample to me. And don't worry that is why we have grandparents, so our children can be spoiled by someone. :)
Looks like so much fun with the grandparents! We're crazy jealous of the many visits you get with grandparents. Sophie's personality sounds just like Charlotte about a year ago. I found it reassuring that she was so "passionate" and knew her own mind b/c I figured she was less likely to be bullied around by other kids. Never a victim:) How does Tessa handle her?
I love all your fun blogs. I feel like I live by you by reading all your blogs. I must say though I am glad I am not a mother of 2. I will leave the mothering to you.
Post a Comment