That’s what the lady at Wal-Mart said to me this weekend referring to this new diaper bag I made. She’s right, probably could.
I’m so in love with this fabric I have an urge to just make pillows, clothes, blankets, coats, and everything else out of it! It’s called Mustard Wall Flower by Amy Butler, the pattern for the bag is also from her and it’s called the Nappy Bag. I don’t care if anyone else likes it or not because I do. And I want to go places just so I can use it! What have you made lately?
11 comments:
You're so creative! I love the fabric too! It would be perfect for so manny things!
I haven't seen any thing you made didn't out good. You are so awesome. I love the bag!
I don't know if I told you, but love this bag! I absolutely love the color. You really have an eye for color.
Fabulous! I just helped a few ladies in my ward my aprons. I know not as fun but satisfing at the same time.
Are we both on a sewing kick lately? I've seen the nappy bag pattern out there and it's already on my list of projects I want to do. I love your fabric choice too! What have I made lately? For a friends baby shower I made her a stuffed owl (pottery barn knock-off), balls with jingle bells inside, and my all-time favorite kids room/party decoration: triangular flags strung with bias tape. And all for under 10 dollars. I wish you were my neighbor and we could share a craft room!
well I think it's way cute too, and I don't care if anyone else doesn't like it! I just bought a yellow bag myself :)
Very cute! Is that a cell phone pocket on the handle? Very smart!
Super cute!!! I have the perfect shoes to match it, I may have to go fabric shopping this week!
It's really cute! You should take it everywhere you go and show it off!
That's really cute! You are so creative!
That's awesome Jessica! Very cute, and a practical diaper bag should be able to fit a baby because of all the stuff you have to haul around :)
Post a Comment