Friday, December 26, 2008

a very merry Christmas

We had a very merry Christmas here at the Chapman household and hope you all did the same!  It was the first time I’ve ever been anywhere but my parent’s house for Christmas.  It was nice to start some of our own Christmas traditions and spend time with our new little family all together.  Sophie didn’t know what presents were to start out but it didn’t take her long to figure it out and LOVE IT!!  I think her favorite gift was her Mr. Potato Head, she can’t hardly put it down.  Tessa didn’t get any presents… but she didn’t seem to care. You probably can’t read it in the picture but Tessa’s shirt says “Mom and Dad’s best present ever,” and that’s the truth.

Christmas Day - happy Soph cmas family photo 2 

By the way, we took Tessa to the doctor’s today in preparation for our trip back home tomorrow and she looks great!  She’s up to 7lb 10oz already which is awesome.  I don’t think she’ll stay small for long the way she eats.

7 comments:

mommaquincy said...

What a gorgeous family! I can't believe that I get to see you all tomorrow! Merry Christmas!

Tracy Giles said...

You look AWESOME!!! You have such a beautiful family! Have a fun trip.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

She is so sweet! I can't believe you did so much of the labor on your own. Good job! Sophie seems like a good big sister. That video was so cute! Congratulations. I hope the trip goes well for you.

Kolbi Young said...

So glad that you made it back to Utah just in time for Christmas! I love Tessa's onesie! Also, Sophie sure looks big next to her baby sister.....Great family photo!

derrickfam said...

HOly MOLY Jess! She is SO beautiful! I just remembered your blog address, and MAN is Tessa Bell a DOLL! OH MAN! I can't believe that you are coming to Utah either! Youa re already HERE! Hope all is going well, and that the wedding yesterday was great! Congrats again, and we'll see you so soon! YEAH FOR BABES!

Min and Mary said...

Finally back home and back to blogging. WOW! SHe's as beautiful and you! Good job getting her here in just the nick of time. Hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family! We missed you!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Your family picture is adorable! So far I think that Tessa looks so much like you!
What a darling family!
Happy Holidays!