Thursday, December 6, 2012

the rest of September in a nutshell

9.17.12 - dan jacob 2 9.17.12 - dan soph pillow fight 4

Sophie likes to play rough and asks her dad to play rough with her often.  He has to tone it down for Tessa and Jacob, but they all love it!

9.17.12 - dan soph pillow fight 9.17.12 - dan tess tickle9.17.12 - jacob 3

I nabbed this slide from craig’s list for 20 bucks, to try and get the kids more interested in playing in the backyard.

9.20.12 - soph tess slide 2 9.20.12 - soph tess slide

We went up to the mountains on a Sunday afternoon to see the fall leaves, we didn’t find many leaves that had turned but I set up the tripod and the timer and took a few family pictures.

9.23.12 - family 2 9.23.12 - family

 9.23.12 - soph 3 9.23.12 - soph jump

Sophie is learning to spell phonetically, and I love it!  I think its so so cute.  Look at the paper below, she spelled “sprcalfaulisxbaladosis” (think Mary Poppins).

9.25.12 - soph w writing 9.25.12 - soph writing supercalifradulious9.25.12 - tess

One morning when I came out of the shower and the girls were freaking out saying that there was a little red scorpion on the tree in the backyard!  I told them to stay away from it so it didn’t pinch them and that I would be out there as soon as I could get dressed.  I grabbed my camera and ran out to see this… look closely, it’s just a dead ear wig in the bark.  Such drama queens!

9.27.12 - ear wig aka scorpion

Jacob and the lemon, I think these faces are just so hilarious!  Why he keeps putting it in his mouth I do not know!!  When I pulled these up I was laughing out loud, I love you Jacob.

9.23.12 - jacob lemon 2 9.23.12 - jacob lemon 7  9.23.12 - jacob lemon 6

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I am still laughing at Jacob! How funny! Such a darling family!

Kristen said...

cute family shots!

those pictures of jacob are hilarious!