I forgot to post these fun pictures we took in the backyard for a father’s day gift for Dan this year. I thought they turned out real cute, but of course I do, they’re my kids and it was my idea! :) Anyway, I wanted to share some of them.
I took some of Jacob without his letter, because he was almost a year old and I wanted some nice-ish pictures of him. I wish I had done it with the girls too, but I’m a dork and didn’t think to.
I think he liked it! And, thanks to my trigger-happy shutter release finger, he has plenty of picture options to switch them out if he wants to.
4 comments:
What a cute idea!! And I like Dan's shirt... ha ha. :)
I love your idea! :D Your kids are too cute!
Way cute updates! I love that idea. I'll have to have another child to do that. Cute little kindergartener. I can't believe our kids are already in school, sad. You have darling kids. I'd love to see more of your house. It looks so cute and you decorate so well.
What an adorable idea! Of course he loved it! Such cute kids you have!
Post a Comment