Matt had a 2nd interview with one of the companies he came out to meet recently but this time he brought Cami and newborn Lily! The lure of a new baby also brought Dan’s other brother Jason and his wife Candice out to visit as well. I just love having family around! All of our visitors but Jason and Lily got sick though, so sad.
Here are some pictures from our adventures (taken with Cami’s camera, thanks for sharing!). Notice the wild weather, we had blizzard to summer conditions all in one week!
Snooze!
My girls really loved to hold little Lily (and so did I!!). It was very sweet. We hope Matt gets and offer and that they’ll join us here soon!
By the way, SOOO behind on blogging, hope to get a bunch of pictures up in the next few days though.
4 comments:
Thanks for letting us come, we had a great time (minus the sickness). Hopefully we'll know soon about jobs.
It's fun to see how much Sophie and Tessa love little Lily. She is a sweetie! I hope that the job comes through!
Wow. I haven't heard of Snooze, but the food looks fantastic. Sounds like we definitely need to check it out!
It is kind of fun with all the pictures coming from someone elses camera because there are a lot more pictures of you interacting with your family...someday your kids will be grateful. It is kind of precious seeing you interact with your girls.
Post a Comment