I am quite proud of these little shoes I whipped up for Tessa yesterday afternoon! I saw some really cute ones on a friends blog and wanted to try it out. I found this tutorial and just made a pattern by looking at some of Tessa’s shoes. I was skeptical that they would work out so I used some scrap fabric even though I didn’t have matching thread. Probably cost me less than 20 cents each. They are FAR from perfect, but Tessa likes them anyway. I plan to make more for sure! What do you think? Any suggestions on how to make them better? I had a hard time getting my pieces to fit together evenly.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Wow!
those are the CUTEST shoes! i am so impressed you just whipped them out! one day when i have a girl i will make some cute red shoes for her!
They are darling! You might want to use something with bumps on the bottom for traction. I'm not sure what. Maybe you could just hot glue some squiggles on the bottom?
They look really cute. Pretty good for the first attempt. Thanks for the link and for leaving a comment :).
They look really cute. Pretty good for the first attempt. Thanks for the link and for leaving a comment :).
Those are SUPER cute! I'm going to have to get a quick lesson while we're in Denver so I can plan for Lily's wardrobe :)
those are awesome! Can you make a big pair for me?
They are adorable! You are so talented!
Cute! You're so crafty! You make me want my sewing machine!!
Those are the cutest little shoes ever!! they look GREAT!!!
Dang! So cute. I agree with your mom though, she nees some traction or you might have some trouble on your hands.
Wow! You are talented! I really thought they were store bought. I love the flower on them.
Impressed, that's all I can say.
Post a Comment