It's perfect weather for going on walks! Sophie has started asking to get out of the stroller and run like mommy, "go so fast!" I have been running with the stroller lately but make sure I do some walking too so she can get out and run. I am pretty impressed with her! She usually runs a mile at a time then asks to get in the stroller and "WATER! (pant pant) WATER please!!" Perhaps she'll finally get rid of her beer belly... but probably not. :)
Last Sunday was gorgeous and I jumped at the chance walk a few miles and let the girls feed the ducks. Sophie had a great time! Tessa was upset we weren't feeding her the bread. Every time we threw some she'd smack her lips and fuss, even though she had food too!
This doesn't have to do with fall, but I got a picture of typical scripture time the other day. Poor Dan can't sit anywhere at home without getting swarmed! He's litterally crawling with girls. Sometimes I try to squeeze on his lap as well, for a giggle. We all love it when he's home!!
I put dinky little pigtails in Tessa's hair for the first time the other day and had to take a picture (or 50). As I was looking at them I remembered the ones I took of Sophie with her first pigtails, don't they look alike? Tessa has more hair she's 10 months and Sophie's 13 months in these pictures.
11 comments:
So cute Jess! I love getting to see your girls get bigger, it's too bad we don't live closer ;)
I've been dying for more pictures of the girls. thanks for posting.
OH that picture of Tessa sleeping is so sweet!
First of all whats that spiky picture after the scripture picture? It looks like the H1N1 Virus up close. :) Second of all I think your girls look related but not the same. (Sorry) But I love them both just as equally.
I think they look a lot alike. You can definitely tell they are sisters. So what is that spiky thing? Very interesting!
I'm surprised that they look that much alike. They have the same round eyes, round faces, the same eyebrows and their noses are very similar, but they have such different coloring its hard to see it without careful comparisons. Thanks for all the pictures! I love fall!!
PS, I need the larger versions of the 2 8x8 scrapbook pages so I can print them and put them in my album!
Ok, so I don't know what that spiky thing is. I just saw it on the side of the jogging trail and decided to take a picture! I think it's kinda pretty, in its own dead way. It's part of a bush.
I love all of the pictures! I think that Dan is one lucky guy to have such cute girls climbing on him!
Jessica, you are such a good mom. I love that you are always doing something with your cute girls. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I do LOVE being a mom. It is something I have wanted forever so I want to do all those fun things with my baby too...like feeding ducks and going on walks!
PS. I love that everyone is all dressed up warm for feeding the ducks and Dan is in shorts and a t-shirt! LOL!
I love that Tessa has pigtails now! The pseudo pumpkin patch is called Nick's Garden Center. Its basically north of Iliff and Chambers. It's super close!
Post a Comment