Sunday, June 21, 2009

a day at the beach in Metro Denver

swim beach - aerial view

It’s the strangest thing to be driving down the freeway, pass by a huge bus station, bums and all and then, at the next light, you can turn right into a state park!  I think it’s so funny we have a reservoir right outside of downtown Denver where you can hike, camp, and see wildlife.  But it is very convient!  Last week I went with some friends to the beach there.  We parked at the bus station and walked in (FREE).  We just stayed for a few hours.  It was a lot of fun.  Once again, I thank my wonderful friends Leslie and Net for taking pictures and sharing them with the camera-less.

swim beach - walkingswim beach - deerswim beach - walking back

Me and my girls walking back to the shade.  Notice my wet shorts from saving Sophie.

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

I'm glad you saved her!