Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my cute little ogre

The resemblance is undeniable.

ogre - Tessa

Tessa may have Shrek's physique but that's as far as the resemblance goes.  Tessa is SO social, she loves to smile at any face.  She is also quick to coo and squeal in delight at kissing noises or whistling.  We love our little ogre.

6 comments:

Ambyr said...

You are mean, she doens't look like Shrek!!! She's totally cute and shrek is a little on the revolting side. Don't get me wrong I love Shrek but I would much rather snuggle with Tessa than Shrek!!! She's totally adorable!

Jessica said...

Oh Ambyr, I added a paragraph to the bottom of the post after reading your comment. Of course I think she's cute! I only meant she is shaped like Shrek, which I thought was totally apparent by the pictures... I guess not. Sorry!!

mommaquincy said...

Well maybe her eyes will turn red? She has that darling shape that her grandma Quincy has! It looks wonderful on her.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

What are you talking about? I love the cute little chub of a baby. The chubbier the better! Adri is really filling out her clothes well, She is way bigger than Brinklee was. It's fun to see a little chunky body!

Ambyr said...

I know what you ment. I was just being sarcastic which is really hard to do with typing!!! She is the same shape but I think most babies are, I know Paityn is!!!

Emily said...

So I'm finally catching up on your blog and when I scrolled over these pictures Kathryn started cooing and making excited noises. Hopefully it's because of Tessa and not Shrek :) Who knows, maybe she and Tessa hung out in heaven :)