Thursday, January 29, 2009

I love my girls!

Sorry about the negative post yesterday, I didn't realize how bad it sounded until Dan pointed it out to me. I just wanted to share a story of life as we currently know it and express my appreciation for my husband. I guess I did a poor job of portraying that. :) So on a lighter note... here are some newly acquired pictures of my cute girls!


Aren't they cute? I love being a mommy and these two little faces are the reasons why. Sophie eating waffles wearing her play glasses demonstrates her fun personality a bit. Amazingly that's one of the few times this week she's had breakfast food for breakfast. Lately she asks for hot dogs and chicken nuggets in the morning and waffles and cereal at night, what a goof. Tessa is cooing and smiling more this week which is lots of fun. She is so soft and cuddly, I love babies right out of the bath! Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Kolbi Young said...

Silly Jessica.....it is actually nice to hear about the more "human" expereinces as a mother of two! I'm sure that it made some feel better about their own daily balancing act. The girls are beautiful!!! Glad that you are enjoying this stage ;)

Dannenbergs said...

While reading your last post the other day all I could think was 'ditto.' It's just hard sometimes, but then like you also said how can you not love those cute faces when they're sweet and goofy.

mommaquincy said...

I am already too excited to wait until Saturday to come! Now I'm more excited than ever! The glasses are pretty awesome! Tessa is just begging for her grandma to kiss her cheeks!

Mary-Anne said...

They sure are beautiful. I'm sure it will get easier to have two kids...I can't even imagine having one right now, but it has to get easier. I'm sure it must be hard with Dan gone so much, but I have no doubt that you are a great mother! Your girls are beautiful and look very happy! I especially love Sophie in the glasses! So fun. :)

Cami said...

Sophie should sport those glasses more often, very sophisticated!

Tracy Giles said...

Thanks so much for being real! What I mean by that is so many people use their blogs to appear perfect and to look like they have it all together. It's very refreshing to know I'm not the only one who has an occasional struggle with 2 kids. Our struggles usually happen when I'm trying to get out the door and we are already late. Even though they try our patience it's hard to stay mad for very long. I'm such a push over with Lily. As soon as she apologizes for a fit or whatever, my heart just melts. Anyway, cute new pictures! Love the glasses!

Ambyr said...

Jess- Your moments of total breakdown will happen a lot even when you get used to having two kids! Don't stress about them or feel like you can't do it all, I go through those moments almost every day at some point! I think it's perfectly natural to want to all but hurt your kid just cause the stress (which I don't handle well either) Your girls are adorable!! I can't believe that Tessa is that big already.

mommaquincy said...

I wish I were there kissing those cheeks again! Dang! It was fun!