Thursday, November 13, 2008

Belly shot - 34 weeks

34 weeks page Here I am in all my pregnant glory!  j/k I wish this was as "glorious" as it will get but I still have at least 3 more weeks (if she comes as early as Sophie did).  It's hard on the ego to post pictures likes this but I had several requests.  The pregnancy is going well, just some aches and pains, as you would expect carrying around another human being 24/7.  I feel lucky that I am able to stay active and get quite a bit of sleep still, sleep keeps you sane. 

**Stop reading now if you don't want to hear any gory details.**

I made an unexpected visit to the doctor's today after I called about an increase in my discharge (sorry to be so gross), just to make sure that was okay.  Well, they wanted me to come in and make sure my water wasn't leaking.  It wasn't.  But they did all the regular check-up stuff while I was there too.  She didn't saying anything about my measurements, so I guess they are fine.  And I don't have any cervical change yet.  I called my last OB to get a reference and they told me that the 1st time they checked me was at 36 weeks and I was at 1cm and "soft" then at 37 weeks I was still at a 1 but was 90% effaced, I had Sophie 2 days after that appointment.  So maybe if I am similar this time I'll expect her to come early, but otherwise I won't hold my breath!  Either way, it sure seems to be coming up fast.  Wish me luck!!

14 comments:

mommaquincy said...

You look adorable! Is that your regular jeans you're still wearing? So do you still go back on the 20th? Good Luck!!!

Mary-Anne said...

Good luck!!! You look way cute, by the way!

Falen said...

You look so dang cute!! I know you may not feel it right now, but you do!! I hope she comes sooner than later for your sake! Do you have a name picked out yet?

Andrea said...

I honestly think you look adorable.

Teandra said...

you're the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to ask the same thing, do you have a name yet?
Hard on your ego?? Are you joking! You look amazing! I looked about the same as that around 6 months with Dallin! I was a whale, and he wasn't a super big baby! It was ALL ME!!! UGHHH!!!!
ANYWAY, you look so great! Just as skinny as ever with basketball under your shirt! ;-)

Tracy Giles said...

Wow, when was the last time I saw you?? You finally look pregnant. However, you are almost done and you still look amazing! You are by far one of the cutest pregnant girls ever!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

You look ADORABLE! I love prego pictures. And how nice to have babies early. My babies like to cook as long as possible! Good luck, I can't wait to see this little girl and can't wait to hear the name(I LOVE hearing new baby names)!

Cieslak Family said...

Wow! I can't believe it is almost that time again for you. You do look like you have grown since last we saw you- I mean that in a good way. We're so excited for you guys! Do you have any names yet?

-Stacie

Joni's Crazy Life's Adventures said...

wow you look so cute sissy and i must admit i looked at it as i was scrolling down and we look a lot alike in this picture, with our hair up and from this angle we could be twins i can only hope i'll be as cute when i am pregnant!

Shelly said...

You look beautiful Prego! I know those shots aren't fun now, but you will love them later! You are amazing. i cannot believe how close it is getting. I hope that I can make it out to Colorado next Spring! We will see what the market does!

Crafty Momma said...

You look really good!! The only thing that makes you look pregnant is your belly!! Your face and the rest of your bady hasn't changed! If I could look like you when I'm pregnant, I would love pregnancy a whole lot more!! But it is hard to see yourself as others do! i'm glad it's going well. just for the sake of being pregnant too long...like me ;) I hope you go early too!! I can't believe how fast it went.

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT! Your so lucky you're almost there, I'm so ready for this little one to come out :) Hope you and your little family are doing great! Take care!

Jessica said...

Wow, you look amazing in this pic. I only hope I look half as good as you do with my next one. The last one wasn't so pretty.