We went out to dinner with the "Mo Row" and wives last night. Apparently all of the Mormons in
Dan's law school class sit on the same row and call it the "Mo Row"... whatever, just smile and nod right? Anyway, we hang out with them from time to time but not often do we get everyone together AND I remember my camera!
Unfortunately it's not a very good picture I put it on auto and gave it to the waitress... not a good combo, but you get the idea. We ate at BJ's Restaurant it was a pretty cool place and my salad was sooooo good (sesame chicken yum yum!). Dan was less than impressed with his pizza but what's new? He's very critical of food from restaurants. I really like getting to know the people that Dan spends the majority of his time with better as well as relating to their wives that never see their husbands either. Thanks guys!P.S. You may be wondering where Sophie was... she was at home sleeping while some friends of ours from the ward watched TV at our place and listened for her. What nice friends we have, I feel so lucky!
2 comments:
Aren't friends the greatest! I've really grown to appreciate friends since I've been away from family.
That's fun that you can hang out with Dan's school friends as well. You'll have to let me know more about this restaurant. We are always looking for a new place.
Post a Comment