Here is are some pictures of Sophie doing a few a of her favorite things, watching Baby Einstein, sucking on her binky, and petting her new dog (thanks Grandma Nina, she loves it!). She is so funny with Baby Einstein, the Dan in her comes out big time, she ignores everything else that is going on! That's why I like the picture above, she has that glazed over look. She always laughs at the same parts. She also loves to play with her binky and put in it in the wrong way or suck on the sides, I am afraid that the day we take that away there will be lots of tears.Friday, October 26, 2007
a few of her favorite things
Here is are some pictures of Sophie doing a few a of her favorite things, watching Baby Einstein, sucking on her binky, and petting her new dog (thanks Grandma Nina, she loves it!). She is so funny with Baby Einstein, the Dan in her comes out big time, she ignores everything else that is going on! That's why I like the picture above, she has that glazed over look. She always laughs at the same parts. She also loves to play with her binky and put in it in the wrong way or suck on the sides, I am afraid that the day we take that away there will be lots of tears.
Posted by
Jessica
at
12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love her outfit! So cute!
She is definitely getting skinnier! Maybe you need to start feeding her come cream or something to keep up with all the crawling calorie burning she's doing! Her hair is getting longer,too. I wish I could see her in person!
I love how intent she is watching Baby Einstein. Reese loves her binky too, still. I'm wondering when we're going to take it away.
SO CUTE!!
She is just too cute!! I finally figured out how to post comments...we just started this whole blogging thing and I'm still trying to figure it all out! Your page is SO cute! And Sophie really is just beautiful!!
Post a Comment